Central Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Nercottics (NACIN) has been authorized to test the entry of Goods and Services Tax Practitioners (GSTP) in the context of the rule of Central Goods 83, sub rule (3). And Service Tax Rules, 2017, Notification No. 24/2018-Central Tax 28.5.2018.
GSTP had registered on GST network under sub-rule (2) of rule 83 and was covered by section (b) of sub-rule (1) of rule 83, i.e. the eligibility criteria for registering as sales tax professionals or tax existing Notification no less than 31.12.2019 for the less than five years of redemption under the law. 03/2019-Moderator tax date 29.01.2019. Two such examinations have already been done for such GSTP on 31.10.2018 and 17.12.2018. His next examination will be held on 14.06.2019 at designated examination centers across India from 1100 to 1330 hours.
It will be computer-based examination. Registration for the examination can be done on the registration portal by GSTT, which will be provided on the link NACIN and CBIC website. Registration portal for the examination set on 14.06.2019 will be activated on 21st May, 2019 and open till 4th June 2019. For convenience of the candidates, a help desk will also be set, details of which will be available. On the Registration Portal Applicants need to pay online for examination fees. 500 / – at the time of registration for this examination.
Paper: GST law and procedures:
Time allowed: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Number of Multiple Choice Questions: 100
Language of questions: English and Hindi
Maximum score: 200
Qualification marks: 100
There are no negative markings
- Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- State Goods and Services Tax Acts, 2017
- Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
- Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Integrated Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- All State Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Notifications, Circulars and orders issued from time to time